Frequently Asked Questions
- Why choose to book Archery with us?
- We are the best in the business. We have countless years of experience in the activity industry, in particular with Archery, aiming to bring you the best possible experience.
- How do I go about contacting National Archery?
- If you need to contact National Archery for any reason, simple click here to go to our contact page here you can email us directly, request a call back or find our telephone number and address.
- How do I book an event with National Archery?
- Booking with us has never been simpler with many ways to do this being available. Just browse our website and find the right venue for you and then simply follow our secure online booking process to get your booking secured. Alternatively, you can give one of our archery experts a call who will be more than happy to assist you with your booking. Click here to go to our contact page.
- How can I organise a group booking?
- Our quotes are interactive so you are able to invite your group members through the quote and then they can book and pay separately as and when they are ready. They can also view all the details of the event, saving the organiser a lot of work. Alternatively, click here to go to our contact page.
- Can I order gift vouchers for Archery?
- Absolutely. We have an excellent range of gift vouchers for you to choose from that will ensure your friend enjoys an exhilarating day of action. We offer Gift Vouchers in £25, £50, £100 denominations which are redeemable for up to 12 months, just click here.
- Will adverse weather conditions affect the booking?
- Only in the most extreme conditions where we deem it would harm your safety or spoil your experience would we ever consider cancelling a booking. Adverse weather conditions are bound to occur but no matter the weather we'll strive to provide you with the best experience possible.
- What is Archery?
- Archery is a sport taking place outdoors where you use a bow to fire an arrow at a target. The aim is to get as close to the bullseye as possible.
- Do I have to have done Archery before?
- Archery is for everyone, no matter what your previous experience is.
- Is there someone there to instruct me on what to do?
- Yes, our qualified instructions will give you a safety briefing and provide full instructions throughout.
- Can kids do Archery?
- Yes they can, usually from 7 years upwards depending on the venue. We have our very own kids event sessions hosted by our fully qualified instructors. These sessions start with a quick run through of how to use the bows safely, followed by a hands-on archery master-class. The instructors will use small bows with the kids at first to develop their technique.
- What do I need to bring with me?
- You don't need to bring anything really, just make sure you wear suitable clothing and suitable footwear. All safety equipment, bows and arrows will be provided upon arrival.
- When can I do Archery?
- Archery can be done weekdays or weekends but this does depend on availability, we would advise to book ASAP to get your session time confirmed.
- Is there an Archery venue near me?
- With 310 Archery locations to choose from across the UK and Ireland, chances are one of our venues will only be a short distance from where you are or where your looking to go. Click here for a list of venues and find the perfect location for you.